June 26, 2019, 10 am to 12 noon
10:00 to 10:10 am
Part 1: Introductions + agreements (10 minutes)
10:10 to 10:30 am
Part 2: Digital Life (20 minutes)
- What does a digital life in the arts look like to you?
- What are your challenges and barriers to going digital?
10:30 to 11:00 am
Part 3: Managing Creativity (30 minutes)
- How do you currently organize your creative and administrative practices, either digitally or through other means?
- What does a positive practice in arts administration look like to you?
11:00 to 11:30 am
Part 4: Using Digital (30 minutes)
- What is your experience using digital platforms to manage your arts career, or to help manage the arts careers of others?
- What is working, and not working, with the tools you currently use to manage your arts career, or to help manage the arts careers of others?
11:30 to 11:50 am
Part 5: Promoting Efficiency and Insight (20 minutes)
- What do you need to be more effective or efficient in arts administration?
- What types of digital tools, data or information will best illustrate your impact and promote learning and insight?
11:50 am to 12 noon
Part 6: Closing remarks + recommendations (10 minutes)